August 13, 2006

BAM! Keeps on Truckin'

Hey! Still haven't decided to jump on the BAM!-wagon? Maybe you think you don't want to get in on the biggest mini-comics anthology of 2006 because you think it's gonna suck... WRONG! Check out the great artists already on board!

Indira

Nathan Rice
Tim Danko
Mr. Alan & Jonathan Baylis
D. Beyer Jr. & Jonathan Baylis

Mark Lone
Shannon Smith
Stan Yan
Anthony Acri
BKR
David DeGrand
Alex Whitington
Art Baxter
Charllotte Anderson
Dave Bradbury

Adam Casey
Daniel Willingham
Douglas Noble
Ingeborg Hendrickson
Ian Harker
Jeremy Woods
LesMcClaine
Rob Johan
Erik Northfell
Ryan Hamilton

3 Comments:

Blogger AlchemyJMB said...

Hi there,
Just checkin' in.
You spell my first name correctly with Mr. Alan, but not with David Beyer. Common mistake, so no worries. But just to be correct it's "Jonathan" (No extra "h" in "Jon")
Thanks!
JMB

12:48 AM  
Anonymous CottonFluff said...

Hey, I guess it took me awhile to get back to you too... :P

I was wondering how the agreement and such had been coming along. I'm still interested in the BAM! concept, I just worry slightly about the nuts and bolts of it.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ray Frenden said...

Man, I'm dissapointed that life swallowed me up. I would have enjoyed helping put this together or contributing. At least I registered the blog! (Blah!)

Good luck, guys. The contributions look quite nice.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home